Toilet Repairs in Sydney
Your toilet is just constantly running. No matter how big or small the situation, Torino’s Plumbing Solutions has experience dealing with your toilet issues so that you don’t have to.
Common Toilet Issues and its Causes
- Leaking toilet (Usually cracks somewhere in the toilet)
- Toilet not flushing properly (Multitude of causes, but usually caused by a blockage in the pipes)
- Constantly running toilet (Most likely a faulty inlet valve)
What Issue is my Toilet Having?
A toilet may look simple at first glance but it’s actually a very complicated system that relies on a lot of parts working in harmony so that it can properly function. If you think your toilet is having issues we’ve listed a few things to look out for to confirm your suspicions.
- A constantly running toilet is easily identifiable by hearing and sound of it refilling.
- A leak can be identified by food dye. Flush the toilet and wait for the bowl to fill up again. Take off the tank cover and add in some food dye into the water. Put the lid back on and wait half an hour. If the water in the toilet bowl is a different colour then you can confirm that there is indeed a leak present.
- A crack can be identified by switching the tap behind the toilet off. Make a note of the water level in the bowl. Return to the bowl a few hours later. If the water in the bowl is lower than before, your toilet is most likely cracked.
How Can Torino Plumbing Solutions Help?
Torino Plumbing Solutions are well respected in the Sydney area for toilet repairs. Our certified plumbers have years of experience dealing with toilet-related issues and rectifying them quickly. And trust us, we’ve seen them all. Some of the work we’ve done for with previous clients include:
- Assessing their toilet on the spot
- Replacing older toilet models
- Removing old toilets
- Quickly repairing other issues
Please fill out the following form to request for the service. One of our staff will reply to you as soon as possible.